4 Rounds for time:
10 Second L-sit 45lb plate,
20 Toes to bar,
30 Kettle bell swings (Russian 53/35)
40 Ab-mat sit-ups.
Great and easy recipe for zucchini fritters if you are looking for something that tastes great and has that bread or pancake feel to it. The second recipe that follows underneath is the dipping for the dipping sauce. The dipping sauce is amazing! Great for anything else you cook that needs flavor.
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (about 2 medium sized zucchini)
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- coconut oil or bacon grease
- Shred zucchini by hand or in a food processor (rough chop) and set aside (if it is very wet, lightly blot it dry with a paper towel).
- In a large bowl, beat eggs together.
- Sift coconut flour into eggs and beat together. Note: coconut flour often has clumps, which is why sifting is important.
- Mix shredded zucchini, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper together, and combine with egg mixture.
- Meanwhile, set a large cast iron skillet over medium-low heat. When hot, add coconut oil or bacon grease to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Spoon the mixture into the pan in desired sized fritters.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Optional: add other spices or fresh herbs to the recipe in step 4.
- 3 Thai Chillies
-3 Strands of cilantro
- Small peace of ginger
-1 cup of shredded fresh coconut
-7 cashews or almonds
-Add salt and a little water and blend together!
It will stay in the fridge about a week.